Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

hotmail/msn not working

• Please log in to reply

zenni

zenni

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hey! my hotmail and msn is not working and its starting to the p*$$! can ne1 help?! thankxx! zenni x-x-x!

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
my truck makes a squeaking noise sometimes...can you fix it?

could you possibly be a little more descriptive of what you mean by "doesn't work"

zenni

zenni

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

my truck makes a squeaking noise sometimes...can you fix it?

could you possibly be a little more descriptive of what you mean by "doesn't work"

wa u want me 2 do, draw a diagram. iss not workin init, lyk not leting me log in, and not letting me sign in, iv tried rebootin my com buh still it not workin. GRRR ISS TAKIN THE PISSSSSS!

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
first of all...DO NOT get aggressive and rude with the people you're asking to help you...generally not an effective method...(concider that a warning)

secondly...
by "not letting me log in" do you mean it gives you an error message? or the page doesn't load? or what?

zenni

zenni

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

first of all...DO NOT get aggressive and rude with the people you're asking to help you...generally not an effective method...(concider that a warning)

secondly...
by "not letting me log in" do you mean it gives you an error message? or the page doesn't load? or what?

SORRY! aight, wen i log in2 my hotmail, it dont work, it sez, blank page, uno wen the page cumz up wen u dnt hav a internet connection?! yeh and wen i log into my msn it sez troubleshoot i press trouble shoot and then nufn happenz, it dont work!

zenni

zenni

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

secondly...

SORRY! aight, wen i log in2 my hotmail, it dont work, it sez, blank page, uno wen the page cumz up wen u dnt hav a internet connection?! yeh and wen i log into my msn it sez troubleshoot i press trouble shoot and then nufn happenz, it dont work!

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
how long has this been going on?