Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

MSN CONTENT PLUS

• Please log in to reply

pc mick is a cowboy

pc mick is a cowboy

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
hi peeps, b4 i start i wud like to say im not an ammature but this thing is bugging me :whistling:

I have MSN messenger installed and evry so often i get this weird message from MSN CONTENT PLUS saying "Your current trial time is expired" Please Register or unistall all products of MSN CONTENT PLUS!.

I dont know what these "products" are and have perfrmed search upon search to find these files.
The only option it gives u is to click "ok" or the "x". Either way, MSN/Internet closes down and i have to restart it.

PLZ HELP ME REMOVE THIS SH*T FRM MY COMP :blink:

Posted Image

^^ thts the actual message guys

Thnx Alot
Jordan
(the picture is also attached as a file)

Attached Thumbnails

• CONTENT_PLUS.JPG

Edited by pc mick is a cowboy, 09 May 2006 - 09:35 AM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
do you have messenger plus installed? have you looked at add/remove programs?

pc mick is a cowboy

pc mick is a cowboy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
yup i tried add/remove programs. ive been told to remove "MSNAPPM" frm my windows folder. nothing is running but it sais that it cannot be deleted as it is being used by another person or prgram (no1 else is logged on)

:S :S :S

Jordan

Edited by pc mick is a cowboy, 13 May 2006 - 04:59 PM.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
well you can use unlocker to delete it. just download it from here

product website is here: http://ccollomb.free...ocker/index.htm. just download it. install and (If I remember right) prompts you to reboot the system. then navigate to the file or folder you want deleted and right click and say delete. unlocker will detect that its in use and give you a seriers of prompts to follow.