Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

LCD hookup

• Please log in to reply

saltpepper

saltpepper

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
I have a Graphics Card with an s-video and DVI-i outputs. I alredy have a monitor hooked up through the normal connector. However i want my LCD to act as a secondary monitor also. I tried using s-video...but i can only manage to have a display on one screen at a time.. I want both to be able to display the same content at the same time. Anyone know how i can achive this?? Btw my LCD does not have a DVI input. Only component, svideo and the normal RF inputs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
check the users manual for your graphics card on how to use dual monitors...there is usually a setting within the display properties for either "extend my windows desktop onto this monitor" or to clone the output to the other monitor