Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blackberry

• Please log in to reply

dphenry

dphenry

• Pip
  • 2 posts
:tazz: I recently purchased a Blackberry PDA. Previously I have been using Palm products, and most recently a Palm IIIC. In addition, I use an Isbister product called Time & Chaos as my PIM. I sync between my Palm the the T&C PIM. So, my question is this: how do I get everything from my Palm IIIC transferred to my Blackberry, i.e., address book, appointments, to do list, etc. since I'm using the T&C PIM that admits that it does not support the Blackberry? Extra point questions: how do I get other applications onto my Blackberry to read attachments, i.e., Adobe Reader, IE6.0, and something to look at .jpg files? I cannot locate a Blackberry usergroup or reliable FAQ Internet website. Any help there?

Thanks ya'all!

Advertisements

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
Hi dphenry,
Blackberry web client
Just got one the other day I love it! you need to set up a user name and pass word,
Should be a FAQ section there for you to view, You should have had some software that cme with the Blackberry to sync between your Desktop and the Blackberry, for Address book contacts and such,
I find it very easy to use. I m still learning with mine so thats about the extent of my knowledge with it,

Not fimiliar with the Palm but is there a way to sync between your Desk top and then just sync between Desktop and Blackberry ?

Good luck and enjoy!