Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Mozilla problem

• Please log in to reply

S0ciety

S0ciety

• PipPip
  • 65 posts
Hi..everytime i accessed mozilla..latest version, I get this problem when i enter istes such as myspace or wilson.com. http://img267.images...titledhh2oi.png <<<picture of it there.

it seems that it keeps popping up every single time as well and whenever it pops up my browser closes suddenly. Anybody know how to solve this problem. I tried downloading the shockwave plugin and it still doesnt seem to work.

Advertisements

Neo.CDT

Neo.CDT

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Ok, listen
Go to your MozillaFirefor directory then open folder Plugins and cut a file called GetFlash.exe.
Store it somewhere safe because u will need it whenever u try to update Flash.

This helped lots of people, it should help u 2

Neo

S0ciety

S0ciety

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
The weird thing about it is the fact that I dont have that in my plugins folder :/. When i use an old mozilla browser..it doesnt work and when i uninstall n reinstall the same things still appear. Any way i can completley wipe out all my mozilla data. As in everytime i reinstall, i still have lists of things i had before in my favorites folder.