Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Citrix Help Needed!

• Please log in to reply

The_KiD

The_KiD

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
Really need some help on this guys, if anyone has any experience of Citrix please help a sysadmin in need.

One of our 3 citrix servers is refusing to load balance with the other 2.

in the Load Manager monitor it is showing 100% CPU usage, even though in the task manager on the server it shows normal CPU usage 10 - 20%.

Anyone know why this is? seen this before?

I switched it's load evaluator to using Server user Load instead and that seemed to work for a short while.

However once again it just stopped letting people on, this time it's load manager monitor was reporting 0% (as there were no users on it), but it is just not balancing them out.

I have uploaded this screenshot in the hope it may help.

http://www.techmonke...ts/loadeval.png

The server is Windows 2000 server, Metaframe XP FR3.

So far I have tried rebooting the server, removing it and re-adding it to the farm.

Refreshing and re-creating the LHC.

Please help me this is giving me nothing but greif.

Advertisements

The_KiD

The_KiD

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
Problen is now solved.

Thanks anyways.

We solved the problem by checking the performance monitor dll's and found the PerfOS was not enabled.

We enabled it and re-published the desktop on the offending server and all is now well and good.