Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Printer Problems

• Please log in to reply

THFC

THFC

• PipPip
  • 69 posts
Hello, thank you for this great site which helps many people in need :whistling:

My problem is that my printer will print no more than one document, it will only print further documents if it is restarted.

No error messages are shown, or any indication of errors at all, the printer head will move across as if it were about to print, but then it will move back to its starting place and nothing will happen, as mentioned, only a restart will allow a print to take place.

Upon restart, I have to open the document and instruct the computer to print the document, it will not print automatically upon a restart.

This has only recently started to happen and am totally baffled, I have been changing printing properties lately but only to select options such as mirror imaging, quality, and fit to scale etc.

I hope you can solve the problem,

Best regards,
THFC

Edited by THFC, 10 May 2006 - 03:50 PM.

Advertisements

Anton1382

Anton1382

• PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
Try reinstalling the printer. You should also check the connection between the printer and the computer. I myself have an Epson printer. You should also try to contact Epson.

Edited by Anton1382, 10 May 2006 - 04:13 PM.