Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Page cannot be Displayed when trying to access

• Please log in to reply

jedbel

jedbel

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hi, I have always been able to access all areas of a particular website and all of the sudden I get a Page cannot be displayed page when I try to go into certain areas of it. It is not the website because I was able to access all areas of it on another computer and even called them and their website is fine they told me. I also want to add that I did not have this problem last week and this week after running some antivirus programs to get rid of a virus I suddenly started having this problem. Please help I work from Home and need to access this website. Thank you

Advertisements

jmoney3457

jmoney3457

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
hi jed when your on this page it doesn't display the message in the lower right corner "restricted sites" with a red icon next to it does it?

jedbel

jedbel

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
No... but I forgot to mention that I was trying to access a "secure area" of the website.

jmoney3457

jmoney3457

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

No... but I forgot to mention that I was trying to access a "secure area" of the website.

oh w/ the lock symbol in the right hand corner showing 128bit encrytion protection?