Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

FIXED! CAN SOMEONE HELP? Fixed with the help of dsenette!

• Please log in to reply

Harley Babie

Harley Babie

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
This morning when I got to work I logged in to my computer and then I had this flashing in black C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\lib\NMIndexStoreSvrPS.dll and it flashing every 10 to 15 seconds. I don't know why this is doing this. I tried to restore my computer after logginging and it cut off by itself and restarted with this error. " windows\system32\config\system". I have no idea what has happened. I had to reboot in safe mode and used the option "Boot using last known good configuration". Never had this problem before. Can someone please help me with this issue. It has another message about once an hour but it blinks to quick to catch what it says.
:whistling:

Edited by Harley Babie, 15 May 2006 - 09:53 AM.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
you said this is a work computer...do you have an is staff on site? if you do it would be best to contact them....if not ahead makes nero...do you have nero installed on this computer? if so try to uninstall and reinstall it...did starting in last known good mode work as far as getting you back onto the machine?

Harley Babie

Harley Babie

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Thanks veru much dsenette. Did as you advised with nero and message free. I have worked on this all day now I don't have to take it and work on it all weekend. Hat's aff to and again thanks so very much.
Your top of the line. Now it's 5.07 P.M. and now I can eat my lunch!
Thanks again!!