Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blank screen (fixed myself)

• Please log in to reply

AMD 2400

AMD 2400

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
Well I would like to play Blitzkrieg but when i open it my monitor goes blank, the light turns yellow instead of green and i get nothing, its running still because i can hear the sounds.
I remember when i was turning up my screen resolution my monitor would go blank because the refresh rate was to high for that resolution and i had to use the nvidia properties to set the refresh rate on my own.

So im thinking its a possible refresh rate problem.
On my old mobo it worked just fine, i also had the regular nvidia drivers, now i have the omega drivers.
Another note is that i never had the problem with my refresh rate being to high when changing res with my old mobo and nvidia drivers

so is there a way to manually change the rate of that program, it doesnt have a seperate launcher for the options and i cant think of another way to do it

any suggestions?

btw this isnt the only game that does it now

Edited by AMD 2400, 13 May 2006 - 05:41 PM.

Advertisements