Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Phillips MP3 Player won't work

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
I have an older Phillips Rush MP3 player that I just bought a gig of SD memory for and now my computer can't recognize it with the memory when I plug it in through the USB port. The player can "see" the memory when it is not connected to the computer. When the player is on, I can plug in the memory and the player will still work and recognize the memory. I can plug the player into the computer without the memory and it will work normally, yet when I try to plug the memory in while the player is connecter to the computer, the thing shuts off (the battery is good).

Any ideas?

Please help.

I could also use any ideas for alternative uses for an SD card :whistling:

Peace out,

Edited by aerostarlegacy, 13 May 2006 - 01:10 AM.