Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Like others..........

• Please log in to reply

Pluto56

Pluto56

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
Hi people,

Like others here I just want to say thank you for this site. I have learned so much in a short time, it almost blows my mind. Learning just by browsing the various forums here, picking up little tidbits along the way. Not that I want to be a geek, but just in general puter use and knowledge, it has been so helpful. I've even found myself reading HJT logs here to see if I can pick anything out.
I've also turned on a couple of friends to this site, they like it also.

A big heartfelt thank you goes out to Crustyoldbloke, Phil. I've not had any malware problems, I'm not one of his clients here, but we have communicated privately about some things with my puter that he has helped me with.

I know Phil from another forum we both belong to that deals with the affliction we both suffer from. Meniere's Disease which is an ear disorder that causes vertigo, loss of hearing, etc. From there I came to here. I also know he's helped many people on the Meniere's forum with puter problems if for no other reason than friendships he has made there. Phil is aok in my book. Here's to ya friend! You have my utmost respect, as well as all the staff here on G2G.

Richard

Advertisements

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
Hi Richard and thanks for the kind words,
I m just curious how much Phil paid you to say all those nice things about him :whistling:

Phil, is an excellent staff member here and is very good at what he does, we appreciate all he does here :blink:

Please don't tell him that, we will never fit his head in the door :help:

As you can see we like to have some fun here as well :)

Crustyoldbloke

Crustyoldbloke

Old Malware Surgeon with a shaky scalpel

• Retired Staff
  • 15,131 posts
Someone kept this thread quiet:

I m just curious how much Phil paid you to say all those nice things about him whistling.gif

can't two grown men have a common bond and admire each other without there being money involved? On second thoughts, don't answer that.

Phil, is an excellent staff member here and is very good at what he does, we appreciate all he does here thumbsup.gif

I want a medal for being very good at sarcasm and spelling!

And since I didn't receive anything for being good, you could say that I am good for nothing.

Edited by Crustyoldbloke, 27 April 2007 - 08:42 AM.
spelling typos!