Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cyberpowerpc.com Has anyone bought from there?

• Please log in to reply

master_with_a_problem

master_with_a_problem

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
Hi I found an add in PCWORLD magazine for Cyber Power PC they have pretty good prices, and assemble pcs with mobos that are very upgradable but I dont know if I can trust them, has anyone bought from there? do you know what their support is like? do you need to know what their support is like?

Advertisements

jrm20

jrm20

System building expert

• Retired Staff
  • 2,394 posts

Hi I found an add in PCWORLD magazine for Cyber Power PC they have pretty good prices, and assemble pcs with mobos that are very upgradable but I dont know if I can trust them, has anyone bought from there? do you know what their support is like? do you need to know what their support is like?

Yeah, there is nothing wrong with them cyberpower is a good custom company that builds it and puts it together for you and you choose which items you want.

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
The specs listed below in my sig are from CyberPower. I ordered it in March for around $1061 (without monitor which I had already). After a couple days I decided to up my GFX card, so I called, told them the order number and the new card I wanted, waited maybe 5 minutes, the guy said it's done!

He said it'd be delayed but the computer actually came earlier than anticipated!

I highly recommend getting a computer from them because of the level of customization and they test it before they send it out, verifying it all works okay. :whistling: