Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Little bitty writing !

• Please log in to reply

groovy_138

groovy_138

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
I was browsing the internet the othet day and all of a sudden I hit something and it made all the writing on my computer extremely little, so little you can hardly read it. I was just wondering what in the world that I hit and what I need to do to get it back to the right size !!!

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Hi groovy_138!

Do you have a wheel on your mouse? If you do, click on it while you are on a webpage inside Internet Explorer (or whatever browser you were using at the time) and then scroll the wheel up and down until you get to the size of text you are used to. Then click the mouse wheel again to set the text size and you should be all set.

Fenor

Edited by Fenor, 14 May 2006 - 09:09 PM.

twolfe87

twolfe87

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
In IE, click View, roll down to Text Size and choose whatever size you feel looks right.

groovy_138

groovy_138

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Yes I have a ball on my mouse, I am holding the roller down and trying to change the font but it dont want to let me, all it is doing is moving the page up and down with the little scroller button on it. Am I doing something wrong.

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Doing what twolfe87 said will work the same as what I said. Do that to change the text size.

Fenor