Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet Explorer shutting down...

• Please log in to reply

crybaby

crybaby

• PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
I am experiencing problems with IE. After being online for a bit, I get a message that states that IE has encountered a problem, and needs to shut down...

This has also been occurring with Windows Explorer (for a few weeks now) and it is getting quite frustrating. I have asked for help in other areas of the forums, but have recieved no repsonse. If anyone in here could please help me, I would be so grateful! I'm getting really tired of being logged off while in the middle of important tasks. Please help. Thank you for your time.

Advertisements

Thunderbird1988

Thunderbird1988

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts
maybe, iefix will fix your problems. here you can download it http://windowsxp.mvps.org/IEFIX.htm

there you can also read about it, I don't know it will work, but you can try. Good luck

Thunderbird1988

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
you can also try system restore...go back a month

crybaby

crybaby

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
:whistling: PLEASE!!! Someone help me! I am still having this problem! I have tried the suggestions that members have passed on to no avail. I think I'm going to lose my mind! can anyone out there tell me how to correct this? I am begging now!