Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Battlefield 2, Battlerecorder

• Please log in to reply

Sgt. McCoy

Sgt. McCoy

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
When i try to play recorded demo it don't want to play, it's paused all the time. When the file loads it's paused and it stays paused. I can't get it played. There is nothing on the screen and the buttons Q and T don't work and buttons 1,2,3,4...(which are speed of playing) don't work. In the middle of the screen it saids PAUSED. But i hear some sounds (example:i started to record demo when i was allready in helicopter, so i can hear only helicopter sound all the time). It's not paused like when you press 1, then you don't hear sounds at all. I tryed to press button 2 (play at normal speed button) but it's still paused. What is wrong??? PLEASE help!

Edited by Sgt. McCoy, 16 May 2006 - 03:06 PM.

Advertisements

Comnir

Comnir

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Have you tried play backing the file from outside the game? In this page search for the 'Playing Back Demos' section, where you can find an explanation on how to do this.

Sgt. McCoy

Sgt. McCoy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Thanks for replay!

Yes i did...and it was right that page i have learned this from.

And funny thing...if i open demo inside the game it doesn't play, not even a second, but i can move from different players and move camera around, but all people are like: arms are lower than legs and had is 2 meters higher than body, well...the body is totally seperatet and mixed:).

But if i open demo outside the game, demo plays about 2 seconds and then goes to PAUSE, but i can't move camera arond or switch betwen players...camera is like freezed.

Edited by Sgt. McCoy, 17 May 2006 - 04:14 PM.

Sgt. McCoy

Sgt. McCoy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Well...i kind of solved this problem...i uninstalled BF2 and install it again and I installed patch 1.03 and it's working properly now. It seems that it doesn't work in patch 1.22. So solution is to work in patch 1.03.

Comnir

Comnir

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
glad to hear that :-). Thank you for posting back on this!