Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet Explorer not recognizing Wireless Connection

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Carlajane

Carlajane

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi, after stupidly messing with my internet tools option regarding connection, my Internet Explorer recognizing my wireless connection as being disconnected when it is infact connected. I have been picking up wireless internet from a coffee shop across from my house for the last 3 years and have had no problems. How can I set my internet options to pick up my wireless connection? When viewing available wireless networks window (by clicking the icon by my clock on the desktop) it says my computer is connected and signal is excellent. Please Help Soon!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
This is not an issue we can help you with here at GeeksToGo. "Picking up" wireless signal from a business across the street isn't how you should be connecting to the internet. I recommend obtaining your own internet service provider.

This thread is now closed.