Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

RiP ChAiN is AWESOME

• Please log in to reply

sweetgal

sweetgal

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hello

This message is for RiP ChAiN and anyone else wondering if these people here with Geeks to Go know what they are doing and if they can help you solve your problems.

I had the honor of recieving exceptional help from RiP ChAiN. He was very knowledgable of what was going on with my computer and took me through each step with a great deal of paticence and understanding that I had no clue as to what I was doing and he has resolved my problem with Ad-ware and many many pop-ups.

Not only was he understanding and took time out of his life to help me but he also done it in such a speedy way.

RiP ChAiN you have been a true blessing to me as my computer is very important to me. I just can't say THANK YOU enough to express how truly grateful that I am.

You are awesome and I am very glad that I had the honor of recieving your help in resolving my computer problems.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH
Sweetgal

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Excellent work, Rip Chain! :blink: :whistling: We think you're pretty great, too. :help:

Sweetgal, thanks for taking time to post this. Comments like these make what we do 10000000% worthwhile. It's why we do what we do. I'm glad Rip got you all fixed up. Happy safe surfing! :)