Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Duke Nukem: Forever

• Please log in to reply

Dr.Shimo

Dr.Shimo

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
nearly 9 and a 1/2 years in development, What the... are the people at 3D Realms doing!

Advertisements

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,650 posts
From what i've heard the people at 3d Realms have restarted the development of the game from scratch at least three times.

The best places for news on the development is the official 3d Realms site and their official forums.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Dont worry when its finshed the game will reach out from the screen and beet you across the head with its uberness, it probably wont by the time its done its gonna be late again no doubt and they will have to start again.

ViperKillerWannabe

ViperKillerWannabe

• PipPip
  • 86 posts
Although it was strangely absent from this year's E3, I read an interview with George Broussard not that long ago where he said everything was "done." I bet it'll be out Q4 this year.