Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Media Player on PDA

• Please log in to reply

mikhaelwallace

mikhaelwallace

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
I just got a windows CE PDA and its great with tons of features. only problem is that I cant seem to figure out just what makes the windows media player happy on the d*** thing. It plays MP3s just fine but I cannot seem to get it to play anything other than WMV video files. is this standard for it? can I instal codecs and plugins for it to play the other file types? divx avi mpg ect.? does anyone know a lot about these and can point me in the right direction? I just want to be able to show others the files on my computer "on the fly" but I dont know what I am missing.

Advertisements

mikhaelwallace

mikhaelwallace

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
i was able to resolve this on my own