Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

ITUNES HELP

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

andrewsexton

andrewsexton

• PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
Hi,

I recently left a message about when playing songs via ITUNES the music stalls\skips etc. This only happens when I start to download stuff. Any ideas? Ive never had a probalem with ITU before. I ve managed to record a song of the error I am getting.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Andrew

Advertisements

emery

emery

• PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
When you start downloading things, do you mean with a p2p program like limewire, bearshare etc? Does the skipping sound only happen while loading a p2p downloading program?

Edited by emery, 20 May 2006 - 03:59 AM.

andrewsexton

andrewsexton

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
Yep im a beginner at this and never really use it.

Andrew

daniel_c

daniel_c

• PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
at GeeksToGo we do not assist people with issues relating to pirated programs or anything got to do with illigal p2p downloading . It is a violation of our Terms Of Service to offer assistance in this matter. this topic wil soon be closed by and administrator

Edited by daniel_c, 20 May 2006 - 04:13 AM.

emery

emery

• PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
Just close itunes while opening the p2p program. Download whatever you need, close the program and get back to listening music.

daniel_c

daniel_c

• PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
aye emery look at my other post. dont be bad i pulled this of the terms of use (not to use the Services(geekstgo) for illegal purposes;)

Edited by daniel_c, 20 May 2006 - 04:27 AM.

emery

emery

• PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
I am not trying to be bad.

I was trying to help, but I didn't know talking about p2p programs was not allowed . I am sorry.

Please get this topic closed as soon as possible.

I'm sorry.