Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Unable to access a forum

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Up until 4 days ago a friend in Aussy was able to access a NZ forum, however when he now puts in the addie it comes back as...The page cannot be displayed....
The forum is s13.invisionfree.com , we have gone back to the site directory for invisionfree but still he is unable to access the forum from there, I however have no problems accessing the said forum , also the directory now shows the forum does not exist,he has deleted his cookies, ensured that they are enabled and also checked zone alarm has not stopped access. I can get to the forum from my bookmarks, I have forwarded him the link and it still fails....this all happened on the same day as Xtra broadband fell over...has anyone got any suggestions... :whistling: