Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Screenshot Capturing Software

• Please log in to reply

TechieNate

TechieNate

• Pip
  • 9 posts
hi does anyone know any good screen capturing software that is easy and quick to use.. this is what i mean. when you put a bad word in google like F*CK and S*X or any other bad comments it automatically takes a screenshot of it anyone know any good ones ???

Edited by TechieNate, 20 May 2006 - 05:22 AM.

Advertisements

TechieNate

TechieNate

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
no 1 knows dame

sano

sano

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
.....this is what i mean. when you put a bad word in google like F*CK and S*X or any other bad comments it automatically takes a screenshot of it......

forgive my innocense but why would it take a screen shot - what is a screen shot?

don't mean to butt in or bump

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
What you want is a keylogger, actually, not a screencap (a picture of what the monitor is displaying, otherwise called a screenshot). If all you want to know is what words are typed in Google, then your auto complete will tell you. If you want to monitor an errant teenager, then move the computer to a public area of the house, set rules and enforce them, and maybe invest in some "net nanny" software, most of which is a false sense of security, but some people depend on it. A leylogger will tell you exactly what was done on the computer, as well as most good third party firewall logs. I don't know of any program that will automatically take a screencap when you type a "bad" word. Sorry.

Johanna