Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Keyboard

• Please log in to reply

HydraLisk

HydraLisk

• PipPip
  • 65 posts
I'm playing a game that requires me to press 7 keys at once, but it won't let me. Is this because of the keyboard? Or can I fix it without changing keyboards?

Thanks,
HydraLisk

Advertisements

WinCrazy

WinCrazy

• PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
This is probably a limitation of your keyboard.

I find it impossible to imagine why a keyboard should be able to register the depression of 7 keys at the same time. Keyboards are just not designed to do this. You could try many keyboards before you find one that works this way.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Most keyboards cant register it, mines can abd i know it because it said on the box it can register 7 key depressions at once, but i have a zboard gaming keyboard which is the reason it can do it, a bog standard keyboard cant usually do more than 3 or 4 keys at once.