Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ActiveSync 4.1, Windows PPC 2005 and Outlook

• Please log in to reply

Wileyska

Wileyska

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi guys, I just got a new PPC phone (Cingular 8125).
It is a pocket pc phone with Windows PPC 2005, I have Active Sync 4.1 and Outlook 2003
When I try to sync with the USB cable, the green circle just stays going round and round.
I tried to do via bluetooth, I am able to create a partnership and I select the options to sync my calendar, contacts, notes and tasks. It returns Support Code 85010014. In my research, I've read to do the following:
Re-installed Active Sync 4.1
Delete previous partnerships with other devices
Repair Outlook 2003
Remove and Reinstall Outlook 2003

I have tried them all, and still I cannot get a connection with the PPC and the Laptop.

I do the same thing on my desktop, and it works, but all my outlook information is on my laptop which goes with me whenever I have to travel, etc.

Any other suggestions.
Please help
Thanks
Wileyska :blink: :whistling:

Advertisements