Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MSN and HD Problums

• Please log in to reply

seedless

seedless

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
Hey guys.

I have two problems that I need help with the first is my hard drive, it is over heating rely badly it’s a maxter 250 gig hart drive.

I also have a maxter 300 gig and a WD 80 Gig now the WD 80 and Maxtor 300 Stay at a reasonable temperature, but my Maxtor 300 get rely hot that I can’t even touch it.

I don't know if I didn’t partition it right or format it right need sum help here.

My second problem is my web pages text size is rely small

I noticed it changed after I got a msg from a friend on msn when I was don talking to him

i whent on internet explore and the text was rely small I kind of looked like the txt my friend was using.

Edited by seedless, 21 May 2006 - 11:58 AM.

Advertisements

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
If you suspect the harddrive is failing (overheating) back up any data right away and post the problem in Hardware for one of the experts there to look over.

In IE, View you will find "Text size" change it and see if that helps. Or, try holding down the control key and moving your mouse wheel.

Johanna