Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

totally bored w/ XP

• Please log in to reply

woohoofulness

woohoofulness

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
I want some really advanced edits for my XP home system. I've renamed my recycle bin and changed the icon and sounds all that crap.....i didnt use a tutorial either. I already dove into my registry and stuff, i've modified things and such, but im bored now...and my system still seems to normal. This is why i run a dual boot system w/ linux also......i just want some really advanced edits. Infact we can make it a contest....My friend, a random chosen person, and I will judge. Make me happy, thanks!

Advertisements

woohoofulness

woohoofulness

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
ok....yeah, i still need some suggestions

woohoofulness

woohoofulness

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
COME ON!

emery

emery

• PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
I don't think this is the right subforum to post a topic like this one. Try another forum where you'd be more likely to get replies.