Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Zeus Master of Olympus

• Please log in to reply

lilron765

lilron765

• Pip
  • 1 posts
The same thing is happening with me. I had windows 98 and zeuz worked fine. I get xp and it dosent work. I bought a new game because i thought it didnt work because it was all scratched up. Still dosent work i can install it and every thing. I get on and like 1 min later i get booted. I tried that compadablity thing it worked for about 10 min then i got booted off and my computer restarted. Any body have any other sugestions?

Advertisements

vivekharin

vivekharin

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Removed crack reference

Edited by ScHwErV, 12 May 2006 - 12:58 PM.

vivekharin

vivekharin

• Pip
  • 7 posts
removed inapropriate material. Game cracks not supported nor do we appreciate placing our users at risk by sending them to questionable sites.

precrid

precrid

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi all,
Im new here yes i know but that don't say much about me.
Anyway i have exactly the same problem as you lilron765 but i think i can fix it without using cracks or something just a instal fix but for this ill need Zeus: Master of Olympus Patch 1.01 (Zeus UK patch 1.01) the United Kingdom patch would be fine.
Thanks in future :whistling:

cjshivers

cjshivers

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I unistalled Zeus then couple of months later tried to install it and it stops at 24%.
An error has occured in the move data process:-106

(only option is OK)

The next window reads

ComponentMoveData had the following errors:
Media name: data
Component: Executable
File Group: Executable
File: wolf2.wav
Error Number:-106 (refer to the online help)

Does anyone know how to fix this? I And where do I find the online help? !

Camino

Camino

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm having a similar insallation problem, but it stops on 69% for me with SprMain.555 as the problem file and error 106.
:whistling: Help :blink:

kai_destiny

kai_destiny

• Pip
  • 1 posts
WHENEVER I RUN D GAME IT GIVES AN ERROR "the aplication failed to initialize properly(0xc0000005)."
wat shud i do?????????

nickdeth

nickdeth

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i had this problem with my windows XP, i think it's somehin to do with service pack 3, cos zeus worked fine on my old pc which was service pack 2.

anyway i've jus worked out a way of gettin the game to work, the only catch is i've seen so far is that you dont have your map while playing an adventure jus a picture of all the gods. so if anyone works out how to get the map it would be cool to know

what i did was i used my old laptop which has an older version of xp pro on it an installed it on there, made sure it worked okay.

then i opened my hard drive an there should be a file named 'sierra' on there which is the master of olympus zeus game, jus literally open your harddrive an look for that file, then copy that file onto a memory stick and copied it into the hard drive of the pc that it wouldnt install on. literally jus open your hard drive and paste it there. then when it's done open up the 'sierra' file, open 'master of olympus - zeus' and then jus click on the 'zeus' icon. make sure you open the larger icon cos that is the shortcut to the game to make sure it's worked. you can then copy the shortcut an paste it on your desk top.

easy.

Edited by nickdeth, 13 February 2009 - 03:21 PM.

superbigdude

superbigdude

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I got my Zeus master of Olympus to work on xp!! you must have a service pack 2 or 1 the computer must be 7 yrs or older. The newer the computer the less chance you will have the game to work. I was playing for a hour last night and today for ten minutes :)