Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

flash images won't download

• Please log in to reply

GaryUK

GaryUK

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi,

I am a frequent user of Ebay and until yesterday all ebay pages loaded fine with all the flash images they have on the go. Now all of a sudden none of the images download and after reading a recent topic on a similar problem I checked if Shockwave and Flash were installed. I cannot remember doing anything that would have uninstalled them, the only thing I have done today is run Adaware SE and spybot and ATF Cleaner but I don't suspect that has anything to do with it. My son does go on my pc from time to time sometimes without me knowing when I am out of the room and I leave the internet on but can't remember catching him today either. Have successfully installed Shockwave but on trying to install Flash from Adobe.com site nothing happens at all thus no install.

system details are :

XP Home
IE 6.0.2900.2080 sp2
Anti Malware programs :
Trend PC-Cillin
Winpatrol
Spybot Inc Teatimer
Ad Aware SE
Spyware Blaster
ATF Cleaner

Any help would be appreciated. :whistling: Gary
Addendum : Now ebay is okay (maybe they have been messing with it today) after a little messing about but Flash is still not installed so I mustn't need it at all for that.

Edited by GaryUK, 22 May 2006 - 04:54 PM.

Advertisements