Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

hoyle/Sierra/VU games

• Please log in to reply

callisto

callisto

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
Hi, I came here awhile back because I was having problems with SurfSideKick. We have gotten rid of it, I believe. Around that time I had switched from dial-up to cable. After I switched to dial-up and we got rid of SurfSideKick, I haven't been able to log on to Hoyle games online. I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with this site, but I would like to continue to play games there and I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out the problem. Was something deleted that is needed for Hoyle? Or is it my modem causing disruptions? lol. I've tried uninstalling the program and reinstalling it, but it doesn't work. When I go to Add-remove programs it says It was uninstalled already, even if I didn't. I've also tried turning off my pop up blocker and messing with my activeX controls. Nothing seems to work. So, you guys are smart, and hopefully you've heard of this site or know something about it that can help me? Thanks

Advertisements