Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Random IE popups and video problems

• Please log in to reply

drizzledrizzt

drizzledrizzt

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
Well lately ive been getting IE popups, with no-named windows. Even when im surfing AOL explorer, firefox, or netscape, they popup only when I go on a browser. Also, with a couple of sites ive been having video problems where there would be no picture. It would say connecting to media and go to Ready, then when I hit Play it would do it over again with a black screen. This hasnt happened before. The popups started appearing AFTER I removed the malware from my system. Help please? Thanks

Advertisements

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Did you use the instructions on this page?
http://www.geekstogo..._Log-t2852.html

I suspect you may have missed something. Did a tech from this site declare your logs to be clean?

Johanna

drizzledrizzt

drizzledrizzt

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Yes ive done all this and even posted a HiJackThis log, but there hasnt been any replies. When I thought my system was clean I didnt acknowledge if anyone replied after the one week period after the post. I will go through the steps again and post a fresh HiJackThis log, if you will promise to help me with it. Thanks