Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

I just bought a new game and...

• Please log in to reply

Robin2003

Robin2003

• Pip
  • 1 posts
[font=Fixedsys] I just purchased Operation Flashpoint Elite and downloaded it. I have never gone into PC gaming before, so bear with me, I know almost nothing about computers. When I tried to start the game, a little error message popped up looking like this. Posted Image

I don't know what it means, some people have told me it's because I don't have the dirver updates and DirectX, I don't know!

Advertisements

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,650 posts
Hello Robin2003 and welcome to G2G!

The graphics card isn't suported by the game and is quite weedy.
You'll more than likely have to upgrade your graphics card but before you try that try updating your hardware drivers from the manufacturers website.

What are your system specs?