Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

icon on toolbar bigger?

• Please log in to reply

vintage kid

vintage kid

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i have some questions about icons on my toolbar at the bottom, i have added the word icon, excel, etc...
but how do you make them bigger ???they are too small...
i am not talkng about the icon for wireless or sound , that are located o the right side
i am talking about the one you put yourself ...

also do you know any website where we can customize the icon toolbar like a mac appearance?? like a magnifier etc...that rolls, with cutomizable icons?

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
http://www.stardock....cts/objectdock/ for the MAC look

to enlarge icons, you need to right click on an empty spot on the quicklaunch bar (that is what this is called) and click VIEW > LARGE ICONS

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
incase you cannot see view when you right click in Quick launch bar it is most likely because you have "lock the taskbar" activated deactivate this and it becomes visible.

Good Luck