Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Panda 2006 Titanium and Outlook

• Please log in to reply

aaziz

aaziz

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I installed Panda Titanium antivirus. It was not allowing update itself. So I uninstalled. Wehn I started my outlook 2003, I got an error that it cannot find or load Panda titanium antivirus. Error message screen attached.

I complained to our company Panda software support but they refused saying they supported only on company computers. This issue is on my personal laptop (IBM thinkpad T-30, winXP sp2).

So I edited the registry under:
Local machine/software/Panda....... DELETED BY ME
Curent user/software/Panda...........DELETED BY ME

But I saw Panda in the registry like an epidamic. It was too difficult to undo it from the registry. Any help other than re-installing OS or Office?
Thanx and regards
AAZIZ

Attached Thumbnails

• Panda_Error.JPG

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Try here

http://www.geekstogo...ndpost&p=678458

aaziz

aaziz

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I installed Panda Titanium antivirus. It was not allowing update itself. So I uninstalled. Wehn I started my outlook 2003, I got an error that it cannot find or load Panda titanium antivirus. Error message screen attached.

I complained to our company Panda software support but they refused saying they supported only on company computers. This issue is on my personal laptop (IBM thinkpad T-30, winXP sp2).

So I edited the registry under:
Local machine/software/Panda....... DELETED BY ME
Curent user/software/Panda...........DELETED BY ME

But I saw Panda in the registry like an epidamic. It was too difficult to undo it from the registry. Any help other than re-installing OS or Office?
Thanx and regards
AAZIZ

aaziz

aaziz

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Dear Keith! Good day!!
I tried the file from the link. It did not do my job as my version is Titanium and teh file was for Platinum version.

Strange thing is that on first browsing I saw the email address of Genifer as a contact for another EXE file but on second browsing that name and email was gone? Funny! isn't it?
RGDS
AZIZ

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Have sent it to you via PM