Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How do you re-activate musicmatch?

• Please log in to reply

heinrich

heinrich

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a new computer so I decided to get musicmatch online. There was so much scratching and many skips so I decided that I wanted to cancedl the service. So, I made a big mistake and deactivated musicmatch instead. After I did it I read the print and it said that it would be permanent. I would no longer be able to use this computer again for that purpose. Do any of you know how I could re-activate it? I don't seem to be getting any help from Dell or from Music Match? Thanks a lot. :tazz: ;)

Advertisements

WildOrchid

WildOrchid

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
I don't know if I could be much of a help .. but.. I know you can download music match for free I believe it's called music match ten at download.com. or just go to google and type in music match free.. good luck.

WildOrchid

Insanitystreak

Insanitystreak

• PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
Yeah or you could use ITunes and use your XP my music place to burn CDS