Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

NT Authority system shutdown xp pro

• Please log in to reply

uNITEDb

uNITEDb

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all,
I had an issue yesterday with my test machine and remote desktop. The issue was this. I got dll from sig9 website that you able to reactivate concurrent remote desktop. At first it worked great but then I got the NT authority system shut down. The machine would start to reboot and reboot. I guess what I am wondering is since it is a manipulation of the dll would this cause the NT authority. I have all xp pro machine two test machines. I have my own local network. The next day checked all machines for malware adaware and viruses nothing to speak of. One malware but it was called searchfast adaware took it out all others are fine even the test machine. the test machine is of the network now. Anybody have any thoughts?

Advertisements