Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

plenty of problems in my comP

• Please log in to reply

adidas_4040

adidas_4040

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Hey pros around, i m facing great problems now with my comp. When i start it up now, it will pop to errors when i login into my account.
1st -- C:\Windows\System32\idx32.dll :::
and the
2nd -- C:\Windows\System32\Wnxlib.dll

yup the above 2 errors will pop up. i dun knw wat it abt, so i jzu click it off. Now the 2nd problem is i cant control + alt + tab to access windows task manager, it juz pop up for a sec den disapper again. Does anyone knw what realli is goin on ? And the worst ting is my comp lags like nobody bizness after some times and i tried downloading hijackthis, but it will not open when i double click on it. big big trouble i tink

Thanx tons ~

Advertisements

adidas_4040

adidas_4040

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Omg, dun tell mi tat no one can help mi with tis issue ??? Oh pls..someonE..heLP ~~