Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

No pictures load when i visit websites [resolved]

• Please log in to reply

ramalw

ramalw

• Pip
  • 3 posts
:tazz: Whenever i visit any websites, the pictures and the icon don't load or show at all.
Can someone help and give me some advise on how to fix this problem?

Advertisements

:Linux:

:Linux:

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
hi,

try turning your cookie restrictions down a notch, it may be that it just isnt loading them because of the restrictions

open up internet explorer/tools/internet options/privacy tab/

make sure it isnt set on very high or high, usually medium is good enough.

i dont think pictures or icons are counted as third party cookies, so if this doesent solve your problem please reply and we will see if we can help you asap =)

-matt

ramalw

ramalw

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thanks i will try this when i get home from work 2day and let you know. :tazz:

ramalw

ramalw

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
hi matt, i tried your suggestion with the cookies and it didn't solve my problem, but a friend here at work suggested i try to go to: internet explorer/tools/internet options/advance and look for turn pictures on/off bos and sure enough that solved my problem. hope this info helps other people out.