Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Missing

• Please log in to reply

wildarms10

wildarms10

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have the game Missing and when loading you need to be connected to the internet so that you can register this has to be done in order to play the game. after installation i get the message connection in progress then after a few seconds it comes up with the error message "the connection with our server has been temporarily interupted. Please check your internet connection and try logging in later" this has been happening for a week now. has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you solve it. :whistling:

I have broadband so my computer is connected to the internet all the time so it is not my connection.

Advertisements

Mr. Green

Mr. Green

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
I have been up for 36 hours but it seems to me you might have your security settings to high.