Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Nvidia fx go5200 Full Screen Video

• Please log in to reply

thadeus_d3

thadeus_d3

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Hi, on my computer (Dell Inspiron 5100 w/ Nvidia fx go5200), there is an option w/ the Nvidia software to set Full Screen Video to display on either the primary display or secondary display. However, the full screen video often switches between the primary display onto the secondary display without me changing any settings. This is very annoying becuase this makes me control my computer using the secondary monitor (S-Video) and it is very fuzzy. I have tried to update to the latest drivers and everything. I consider myself very computer literate, and have been searching for a fix for months...please help. Thanks in advance.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
what version of the nvidia drivers are you using?

thadeus_d3

thadeus_d3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
I'm using version 6.14.10.5821. Thanks for the reply.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
go hear to download the latest drivers that will work with your video card: http://downloads.gur...ad.php?det=1231

I have used these drivers for my laptop that had the go 5700 on it. Just make sure you uninstall the old drivers first before installing these newer drivers.

thadeus_d3

thadeus_d3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Done that. But there is no option for full screen video. Thanks for all your help.