Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Which mouse should I get?

• Please log in to reply

Tornel

Tornel

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
I've been trying to decide which gaming mouse I should get. I've looked through all the Razer ones, all the logitech ones, and a lot of others. I recently came upon a company I had never heard of before (A4tech) and their mice look pretty good (here is a LINK to their gaming mouse line). Here is a LINK to Logitech's gaming mouse line.

I like the sound of A4tech's X-750F mouse with it's 2500dpi lazer sensor and the 3xquick fire button (LINK).
Logitech's G7 wireless mouse is another one that sounds good(LINK).

I guess what I'm asking is is there another mouse other than the ones up here that you would suggest?
And which one of the two above would you choose?(Wired or not isn't an issue).

Thanks

Edited by Tornel, 30 May 2006 - 03:52 PM.

Advertisements

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
Personally I like wired mice. I'm always afraid that the battery will die in the middle of a critical moment or something. I have a (as stated below) Logitech MX518 Gaming Grade Optical Mouse and it does a phenominal job. Do you have a price range or budget?

Tornel

Tornel

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Most of the mice I've looked at I've found for $60 or less so I guess that would be my max limit.

In most of the reviews on the G7, people said that they didn't have a problem with battery life because one is always charging while the other one is in use.

jrm20

jrm20

System building expert

• Retired Staff
  • 2,394 posts

I've been trying to decide which gaming mouse I should get. I've looked through all the Razer ones, all the logitech ones, and a lot of others. I recently came upon a company I had never heard of before (A4tech) and their mice look pretty good (here is a LINK to their gaming mouse line). Here is a LINK to Logitech's gaming mouse line.

I like the sound of A4tech's X-750F mouse with it's 2500dpi lazer sensor and the 3xquick fire button (LINK).
Logitech's G7 wireless mouse is another one that sounds good(LINK).

I guess what I'm asking is is there another mouse other than the ones up here that you would suggest?
And which one of the two above would you choose?(Wired or not isn't an issue).

Thanks

Any of those 3 are great mice.

Id go for a logitech or that new a4tech x-750 looks nice also.

I found the best price on that x-750 at mwave.com

http://www.mwave.com...D=done&nextloc=

Everyone has there pros and cons on the logitech and the razor. Its up to you the user and which is most comfortable for you.

I like the logitech overall but the a4tech is cool also so pick one that you will feel comfortable with like I said. :whistling:

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
I like the diamondbacks, incredibly precise, gaming mice just dont get any better than razers the copperheads are great but diamondbacks are so similar the price isnt worth the extra 400dpi.

Tornel

Tornel

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Thanks for you're views guys. I'll think about it a little more, but I'm glad to have some outside opinions.

rinconjoe

rinconjoe

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
try the Razor:
Has anyone tried the Razor Lachesis Gaming Mouse 4000 DPI High Performance Computer Mouse?
Info:
http://www.subzeropc...e_blue_led.html