Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Check out this pro game I play.(Text based, free)

• Please log in to reply

nick_mi

nick_mi

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know about a little game I play. It's pretty fun when you get into it, and it's not a very stressful game.
The name of the game is Utopia. It's an online text game, this game is HUGE and unlike most other noob text games. This is kinda like warcraft, but much bigger and more broadened. You can be one of 8 races(undead, avians, elves, halfings, dwarves, humans, orcs, or faeries). You get placed in a kingdom with up to 24 other people, then you work together, build up your acres, etc. You can then hit into other kingomds(or cast spells, steal resources, etc). If you do enough hits, it can escalate into war, where it's you vs another kingdom with no outside interferance. That is when the fun starts, you attack, do more effective operations(spells, thievery), buy a dragon(whole kingodm has to pitch in), etc.

This game is not a game that is very intense and rapid playing, it is a game that you can kick back, play, and update in your spare time. It is extremely fun for the casual player, and if you become addicted like me, you can get into a kingdom that is extremely active, and you can actually spend a whole hour doing stuff through the game.

So, if you're looking to try a cool game, where you can make some friends, and create some bonds(you kinda get to know your kingdom mates. :whistling:) and is pretty fun, check out utopia.

http://games.swirve.com/utopia/
http://games.swirve.com/utopia/help/

A couple of things;
1: If you make an account, make it on World of Legends(the left one on the main page)
2: This game has a decent learning curve, it takes a bit to get to fully know how to play the game, and is not very newb friendly if you jump into it. But, if you check out this link, it's a quick "what not to do" that can help you out in like 10 mins.
http://forums.utopia...ead.php?t=68822

So, come on and give it a try if you're interested. :blink:

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
wow. that's still around. I had friends play that a few years ago.

crustygloves

crustygloves

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
haha i love that game! the only thing i'm not liking about is is the bottom feedingthis age:/