Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

cant forward photos

• Please log in to reply

crunch

crunch

• PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
We have XP, and we cant forward photos using outlook express, they show up as a little box with a circle traingle square. What are we doing wrong please help? Ive checked the virus protectetion and spyware firewalls, i can send my own photos just fine but can't forward photos from other freinds.

Advertisements

crunch

crunch

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
Still waiting for any suggestions on this, PLEASE. Anyway it seemed to stop being able to "FORWARD" photos in emails from other friends recently after doing driver updates from "Driver Agent.com" which I'm no longer a member of and at the same time recieved a antivirus update from "Quick Heal" but they said it's not caused from them. I can send my own photos and recipiants get them but forwarded stuff just gets the symbol that the photo is not availible. Tried inserting as an attachment to no avail. Will someone please direct me toward a solution. Called ISP provider and they said it's not them either. THANK YOU!

jmoney3457

jmoney3457

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
wat antivirus program do you have?

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
Tools > Options > Send tab

What is the MAIL SENDING FORMAT? Should Be HTML

What is HTML Settings, should be INCLUDE IMAGES

crunch

crunch

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
The anti-virus program is an expensive one my father-in-law buys through a local computer shop named "QuickHeal" I've always used AVG FREE but on his is where the problem is at and I'm unfamiliar with it. Please keep responding, I'll go over there shortly and spend another afternoon trying to figure it out again. Thanks So Far!!!

crunch

crunch

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
PROBLEM SOLVED!!! Thank you very much. I've been getting my rear chewed for two months over that and I believe it was his anti-virus update that unchecked his "send image" option. Great Site Here! I would like to learn more about this Hijack thing. How?

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
Glad we could help

The BEST way would be to go through the training program and help others

read more here

http://www.geekstogo...ware-t4817.html