Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Praise for GeeksToGo staff!

• Please log in to reply

Barb_near_Chicago

Barb_near_Chicago

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
I want to thank all the staff at GeeksToGo and specifically to Austin_O at the hardware forum for his effective advice. In the past I have also been greatly helped by PeterM in applications and Michelle, Malware Goddess.

The cummulative knowledge of the staff and advisors at GeeksToGo is formidible! Computer Problems, beware!

All my sincere thanks, Barb (both Barb at work and Barb near Chicago)

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Thanks for the compliments, Barb!! The Staff here is amazing..I'll agree to that. :whistling:

Which direction of Chicago are you? I'm south of the city about 40 miles! :help: Howdy, "neighbor". :blink:

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts

The cummulative knowledge of the staff and advisors at GeeksToGo is formidible! Computer Problems, beware!

*admin likes :whistling:

Thank you!

Barb_near_Chicago

Barb_near_Chicago

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
Hi Kat,

I grew up in to the south, in Joliet and now reside north, in Highland Park. Hi neighbor!

Hi Admin,

I mean it, the praise is well deserved. I didn't know before today that I could leave feedback here; a few months ago a number of your great people helped me with a nasty problem (well, nasty for me!) on my home PC, and I am so grateful for the help they gave. I knew exactly where to turn when I experienced trouble on a computer at work, and in an hour os so, it was all resolved, thanks to GeeksToGo.

Thanks again and have a good night, Barb

afc_london

afc_london

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

I want to thank all the staff at GeeksToGo and specifically to Austin_O at the hardware forum for his effective advice. In the past I have also been greatly helped by PeterM in applications and Michelle, Malware Goddess.

All my sincere thanks, Barb (both Barb at work and Barb near Chicago)

Yeah id second that. In the past couple of weeks ive been helped by both Daemon and CrustyOldBloke , both sorting out my pc good and proper. Thankyou. :whistling:

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Daemon and COB are both very highly regarded by their peers, as well!! You were helped by two of the best, afc_london!! :whistling:

Barb...I'm not far from Joliet at all! I'm near Kankakee, if you've heard of that. :blink:

Barb_near_Chicago

Barb_near_Chicago

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
Hi Kat,

Oh yes, I know Kankakee. My mother had family in Bourbonnais and Bradley, so we visited the area quite a bit when I was a child (that was a long time ago!).

Hope you have a good summer (love your avatar!), Barb