Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Outlook 2000

• Please log in to reply

JohnLea

JohnLea

• Pip
  • 2 posts
In a contact file if you click on the Activities tab you should get a list of the activities (emails etc) pertaining to that contact. For some reason, it stopped working on my pc. Turning the machine off and on reactivated the functionality once but it has happened again and no amount of restarts or cold starts has brought it back. It is very important to me but for the life of me I can't get it to work. I have done a "fix" with no joy.

Can anyone provide a sugestion on how I can get it working again? Thanks.

Advertisements

JohnLea

JohnLea

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Update. I posted the intial cry for help on my laptop. I left the search for activities running on my desktop and it finally displayed the list but only after about 30 minutes. Two to three weeks ago it displayed within 10-15 seconds. Does that help the helpers?