Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Keyboards hotkeys / is there way to change them ?

• Please log in to reply

Dedrivudd

Dedrivudd

• PipPip
  • 98 posts
Well first of all, can someone help me make this in the right place ? :whistling:
I really don't know where should I put this.

Anyway I just wanted to ask about my keyboards hotkeys.
Well I have the Microsoft Multimedia Keyboard 1.0A and there is the mail button, well when I click it, it opens me up to hotmails log in and I would wish that it opens to Thunderbird when I press the button. Is there a way to change this ? my default email thingy is Thunderbird. If I can't change it to thunderbird can I atleast change it to open at Gmails log in ?

I'm sorry if this was the wrong place

EDIT: Oh and also the media buttons the "play/pause/next/previous" etc. buttons aren't reacting to winamp

Edited by Dedrivudd, 03 June 2006 - 05:01 AM.

Advertisements

Dedrivudd

Dedrivudd

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
Anyone ?