Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Multiplayer games

• Please log in to reply

tictac1220

tictac1220

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, I was looking for some help. I Resently bought the Harry Potter Goblet of Fire PC game. I really enjoyed the multiplayer part, where you could hook up controllers and play with friends on the same screen. I Was wondering if there were other games like that? I Know there are online multi player games, but thats not what I'm looking for. If anyone has any help, I appreciate it !

Advertisements

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
Hey there tictac1220, welcome to Geeks To Go Forums.

I know that most car games can play multi-screen (Unfortunatly not NFS - Most wanted, Unerground) Also most fighting games, like I remeber always playing "Mortal Kombat" with friends.

Unfortunalty many new games today cannot be played multi-screen beacuse there are so many keys needed on the keyboard in order to play.

Cool :whistling:

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
My favorite game (with on screen MP) is Lego: Star Wars. My lil sis and I play that alll the time, it's addictive. Give that a try if you aren't scared of cutesy games :whistling:

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Yeah MS is being more phased out because on PC as well as consoles now LAN modes are the more popular as that way everyone has a screen.