Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

any soccer fans out there

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Angelia

Angelia

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Nope Italy made first goal and five minutes later made alt goal for USA.

Italy had 1 expulsion

USA 2 expulsion
second one at the beginning of 2nd (pope)

Advertisements

daniel_c

daniel_c

• PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
australia v brazil tommorow(monday). :blink: :whistling: there was a poll on the ninemsn site and most people voted that australia's going to win.

Steamhead

Steamhead

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
heh .. I'm sorry .. but I don't think so. lol

Edited by Steamhead, 17 June 2006 - 09:51 PM.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Wishful thinking indeed.

rote baron

rote baron

banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Gerrard must be dropped from the England team, he is no Steven Hargreaves

daniel_c

daniel_c

• PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
dam it australia lost 2-0 against brazil

Edited by daniel_c, 20 June 2006 - 12:00 AM.

neverready

neverready

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
mick mcarthy should manage england, his pundit technique is truly brilliant, he really knows what he is doing

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Daniel, It was 2-0!!! :blink:

I know a team is only as good as the scores on the board, however I think the Aussies were right up there with Brazil and probably played a better game than Brazil. We seemed to hesitate too often when in the goal area or with a shot and those few seconds can sure lose the moment. It was a great game. I watched the replay at 5 pm and it wasn't the same knowing the final score. (I had set my alarm for 1.30 am and didn't wake till 4.00 am - dang!!!!) :whistling:

We have to draw or win our next game against Croatia which is on Friday at around 5.00 am our time to get into the next round.

rumble291

rumble291

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
I really really hope Brazil dont win the world cup. I dont like them what so ever there so full of themselfs. England will most probably win if they play well as a team unlike the past 2 matches. All the teams are looking good though the Ausses were unlucky that there were beaten by Brazil I thought they played better. I hope England win so i can get my money back on my shirt :whistling: lol They deserve it aswell no matter what anyone else says.

Jayzeee

Jayzeee

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts
Yes, the Aussies definately gave Brazil a run for their money, especially in the first half. They are not a bad team. England V Sweden tommorow....2-0 England I reckon :whistling:

Edited by Jayzeee, 19 June 2006 - 07:09 PM.

Advertisements

Jayzeee

Jayzeee

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts

England V Sweden tommorow....2-0 England I reckon :whistling:

Okay, 2-2, so I got it half right. To be fair, in the second half, Sweden were a better team. Englands defence was all over the place, everytime Sweden took a corner, I couldn't bare to watch :blink:

Anyone else see the game?

Angelia

Angelia

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
:whistling: I watched it Jayzeee.And your right it was a great game.Had me on the edge of my seat.I agree Switzerland played better than England in the second half.And to tie it back up in the last minutes of the game.All i can say is WOW!!Theres some tough competition for World Cup this year.

Jayzeee

Jayzeee

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts

Theres some tough competition for World Cup this year.

I agree, and it seems that teams you would expect to not stand a chance are putting up a great fight against teams like Brazil and Argentina. I hope one of these "outsider" teams win it....just to prove that it can be done :whistling:

Supercalifragilistic

Supercalifragilistic

• PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
that tackle by De Rossi was uncalled for. He deserved that red card. I think the ref was a bit strict lol (bit as in hitler was a bit nasty). I can't believe they didn't beat USA though.

I think they only play well against teams that might be trouble so i'm hoping they'll play against Czech like they played against Ghana

rumble291

rumble291

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
Micheal Owens out for 5 months nooooo. We wont win the world cup now. What the [bleep] was sol cambell doing when sweden took a corner he was about to header it then it thought nah i'll kick it instead and missed it.