Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Gigabyte Motherboard Dual bios

• Please log in to reply

Handyman

Handyman

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I am having trouble with the sound -I have it plugged into the line out but only a faint sound using ampified speakers,I tried using a different set of spreakers and got no sound at all. I have tried everything I can think of to get the sound to work,The mute is not on,is there something that isn't turn on ,on the motherboard or could there be a problem with the install disk . Everything else works find, Any help would be apprecitated. My motherboard is a Gigabyte---GA-7N400 Pro with 6 Channel audio.

Advertisements

Doby

Doby

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
Hi,

Do you have a sound device in device manager with no yellow explination point?

Check that onboard sound is set to enabled/auto in bios

I googled and did find one other person with your board and problem he tried everthing and ended up installing a sound card.

Rick

Handyman

Handyman

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks Rick Nothing shows up bad in the device manager and same thing with the bios. Thanks again for your info. If I have to I will just get a sound card. Dave..