Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Word 2002

• Please log in to reply

jtcolumbo

jtcolumbo

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I am unable to print or print preview an envelope or any labels.
Please help.

Advertisements

jtcolumbo

jtcolumbo

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
PS: When I do a print preview, an 8.5 X 11 page appears with the info int the middle. This is when I am trying to use the envelope or label window.

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Did you change the paper size with the printer to envelope

jtcolumbo

jtcolumbo

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi Keith,
I tried various paper, envelope, and printer settings. I reloaded Word 2002 also, thinking the defaults would cure the problem. Problem remains. Any ideas? I know I can call Microsoft for a fix. Thanks.

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
If you still have the free support calls for Office, then ask Microsoft. The print preview should show you the correct paper size. It's probably as quick to use some scrap paper print addresses on to see where to set the indents for a particular size of envelope, then note it down and just set it when you want to print an envelope.

Sorry I cannot give a better answer but I just opened Word then pressed file then page set up then paper, chose envelope DL pressed OK and it changed instantly